caren's Reviews > Claiming His Fate

Claiming His Fate by Ellis Leigh

4201903

It’s no secret that I’m not really a PNR girl, especially when it comes to wolves. I like my humans with babies and all the contemporary mushy stuff I can get. Ellis knows this about me, but I love her words so much that I put aside my usual preferences to read her debut, Claiming His Fate.

And boy am I glad I did.

Because as I said before, I love her words. I’ve loved them since the very first one I ever read. She has this beautiful way of painting pictures inside my mind that I want to hang on my walls and stare at for days. Pretty sure she’ll do the same for you.

In Claiming His Fate, we meet Rebel, den president for The Feral Breed Motorcycle Club and general badass with a dirty mouth (my favorite). When he and his boys are sent in to check out a suspicious injury at Amnesia Gentleman’s Club, Reb doesn’t expect to find the one thing he’s been looking for for two-hundred years…

His mate.

Charlotte is smart and sassy and not at all ready for what Rebel is offering. She has a big fancy college degree, but she’s taking care of her younger brother and can make more money waitressing at a strip club than she ever could working in any office. She doesn’t expect that working in the club could potentially be dangerous for her—or her heart. But maybe it is.

This little novella will quench your PNR thirst for a kick-ass story, good smut, and great characters. Plus it’s only the first novella in what I’m absolutely positive will be an amazing ride. Don’t wait to put this on your Kindle, because you’ll be sorry!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claiming His Fate.

June 24, 2014 – Shelved