Andrea's Reviews > Demon Possessed

Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane

F 50x66
Apr 08, 2010

Read in April, 2010

In Demon Possessed, Megan and her demon lover, Greyson, move into a ritzy hotel with some other demon leaders for a demon convention. Soon death lurks the halls and Megan has to make some tough decisions regarding her demon status and her relationship status.

I have been looking forward to seeing how Megan and Greyson's relationship plays out and was not disappointed by this book--lots of relationship drama. In some of it, Megan didn't seem to act in character. She seemed more like a psyche patient than a therapist. But I guess if a relationship can't bring out a psychiatrist's inner child, nothing can. Their conflicts created lots of steam, anyway. This book is hot!

I was disappointed that the book's ending basically let Megan dodge the work of solving some of her problems with Grayson; it would have been nice to see her struggle more with some of these decisions rather than being dealt instant resolutions. Still, the ending was satisfying enough, and the rest of the novel was enjoyable as well. I'm content.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Possessed.