Pratr- Authors's Reviews > Vampires Prefer Blondes

Vampires Prefer Blondes by Cassandra Lawson

bookshelves: debbies-reviews

We met Lydia in Vampires & Vixens. She was obsessed with Dominic, one of the group of cousins these books evolve around. Dominc wanted Lydia, and Lydia he had. Until she died. Then Noah had a idea and 4 vampires saved her. One was Roman, Nathaniel's father.

Roman knew Lydia was special, from the moment he shared his energy with her. He had alone for so long and now, he could see a light at the end of a long very dark tunnel. That is, until Dominc found Lydia. Roman would stop at nothing to keep Lydia by his side.

Book three in this series, and its moving along very nicely, thank you very much!! Lydia was left for dead in book one, and mentioned only briefly in book two, but here we find where she has been hiding and who with. i loved the flirting between Roman and Lydia, it made for some laugh out loud moments, but there are also some tender moments, when he is caring for her, waiting for her to get better. There is a bit of an overlap from book two, only a short space of time, but if you blinked in book two, you might have missed it! we get to hear from Roman, Lydia and Dominic in places, and i loved that. Lydia's character is so very perfect for the straight laced, stuck in his ways head of this rather odd family, and he loves that she challenages him at every turn. i really thought the sexual play between them was extremely well written, and came across much better than books one and two, and not all of their play is laid out for you, either! loved it!

some deep dark family secrets are revealed here too, for Roman and Lydia. we get more of Ivy, from book two, and also Justin and Caitlin. we find out WHY Caitlin is so against what she is feeling for Justin, and just what he thinks about it too. this book leads into their story, or rather i so hope it does, becasue i wanna see them with their hapy ending!

4.5 fangs, loving this series, after the blip with the first one, so keep 'em coming, please!

reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampires Prefer Blondes.

Started Reading