KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Into the Darkness

Into the Darkness by Kat T. Masen

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆ Stars - Into the Darkness (The Dark Angel Series, #1) by Kat T. Masen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

4 Dark Angel Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this book, it was a bit long winded, it just felt like I was never going to finish it, but in saying that I flew through those pages!!

With the cheating aspect of this story I don't think alot of people will jump on this and read it (that is just my honest opinion) I don't condone cheating in any shape or form in life but reading about it bring it!! Warped I know shoot me!! lol

A TRAGIC LOVE STORY SPANNING OVER THE YEARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The story just pulls you in, I did hate the lying and cheating that occurred in this and just wanted to strangle them both

TWO SOULS BROKEN AND SCARRED

Lies, deceit, cheating, love, forgiveness, left broken hearted, I could sit here and list everything this book had but no other words will explain how captivated and lost I was on this heart felt journey of two lost souls that should've been together right from the start, a clusterfuck of a train wreck waiting to pull me under, I will be stalking the author for the next book in this series!!

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

And do not get me started on Lex *fans face* I shit you not this guy sounds over the top HOT, these two together are like like panty wetting rabbits on speed!!

AN EXPLOSIVE LOVE STORY

FORGIVENESS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Reading this I had such conflicting emotions that ran through me, I wanted to yell with the frustration of it all, bat man just seemed so right for her but when her soul mate made a reappearance in her life you could feel the struggle of holding back that temptation of just one more taste..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Darkness.

June 22, 2014 – Shelved