Renee's Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale

Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee

This was a wildly created bunch of dysfunctional people 2good no pass it up. This is how I felt: I felt like this was too real at times. I felt like I was sneaking a peak at Rachel's diary. She was a strong woman. She went through so much in this book and I adored her more and more.

When it starts you know Rachel has left her husband and son in Amsterdam and she is in Nice with her lover Stefan. I get the feeling the author wants her very complacent and then awoken by Stefan. I liked him and I thought for a temporary fix he would serve his purpose. Then I meet Albert. I was DONE. I loved him. I knew as a mature man he was the lover and friend Rachel needed. She left anyways. I was sad for her.

I thought the things (AND by things I mean steam, lust greed and unusual sexual affairs) wasnt wrapped up. Rachel was never filled up. She never got her dream of being carefree and loved emotionally like I know she deserved. BUT... She decided to go back to her husband. I say that the author has created a family of characters that each have a flaw , some greater and some so unbelievable that I found it hard to read.

Its not for the faint. It is loaded with drama, relationships, decision making and sexual abuse. I felt bad seeing the end. I think the author did a great service with her unique storytelling. Bravo

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy.

June 18, 2014 – Started Reading
June 18, 2014 – Shelved
June 18, 2014 –
20.0% "I feel light and carefree"
June 19, 2014 –
56.0% "Holy #### Amy u have me stunned! Now enter Kenny. How much more can Rachel take? The drama"
June 19, 2014 – Finished Reading