London's Reviews > Final Call

Final Call by Emma  Hart

it was ok

description

Title: Final Call (Call #2)
Series: Yes
Author: Emma Hart
Release Date: June 16, 2014
Rating: 2 mediocre stars
POV: First person heroine
HEA: (view spoiler)

And for those of you that need the following answered prior to starting a book:

Any Hard Limits?
Cliffhanger: . No.
Intolerable Heroine .No.
Über Douchebagery .No.
Taboo Subject Matter .No.
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle (view spoiler)
description

Dayton Black (I know she's supposed to have brown eyes but I just kept picturing her when I thought of Day)

Aaron Stone

description

This book was pretty underwhelming for me. So Aaron basically goes out of his way to prove to Dayton that he's sorry for his lie by omission. He pretty much forces himself on Dayton regardless of whether or not she tells him she needs time. This book had potential but honestly it just felt like reading Fifty Shades of Grey all over again and I didn't like that one the first time I read it. The similarities between the two books were uncanny. The constant "Miss Black "Mr Stone" references were annoying, the dirty talk was so boring and not sexy at all, the sex scenes itself were yawn inducing, and Aaron's over possessive personality (which I usually love in a hero) were just too similiar to FSOG for me. Nothing happens the entire book but a bunch of eye rolling sex scenes and a last minute quick fix of the whole "secret from her past" situation. I found myself pretty much skimming past most of the book just to see how it ends.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Final Call.

Started Reading