Nicole's Reviews > Gator A-Go-Go

Mar 31, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: first-reads
Read from May 06 to July 26, 2010

Did not realize that this was the 12th book in a series when I won this through GoodReads. Wish I had read the first 11. This was very interesting to read. One of the most creative things I have ever read! Just wish it were a little easier to follow.

I would greatly recommend this book to anyone that does not have a problem reading about a lot of creative murders (some for absolutely no reason) and enjoys the rants of a crazy and drugged main character. I did have a hard time following what was going on in the story for the first half of the book. It seemed to jump around alot between characters and even time. Still, this book was well worth the confusion, once I really got into it.

Each chapter of this book took place in different locations and different time periods depending on what character's point of view the author was trying to portray. While it was always labled if the author was changing characters, or going back in time, it was occassionally hard to follow.

After getting half way through the book, I was able to get a better understanding of the character's stories and was able to piece the individual story pieces together. I still struggled with all of the different FBI Agent stories, but the pieces with Serge and Coleman were so entertaining that I really didn't care too much about the FBI Agents.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to read some of the previous books in this series so I can read some more of the random situtations Serge and Coleman get into over their lives.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gator A-Go-Go.

05/24/2010 page 74