Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews's Reviews > Some Girls Bite

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

Mar 30, 2010

Read from April 16 to November 21, 2010

** spoiler alert ** WOW, So I put off reading this one for almost a year!!
I know I know you Lovers of the series, what am i thinking!!!

But I am Proud to say i read it, and i liked it!!
Tho i am annoyed with that she dosent end up with any one!! But i guess that the fun of it, Love Triangles and all!!!

Team Ethan or Team Morgan!!! I am on the Fence!!

Cos i really like Morgan, He so Cute and Sweet and he is cunning!! *Courting You* Love it!!!

And then there is Ethan!! Who Is Smoking Hot, Sexy as hell and a Shit!!! * gave her away WTF*

I couldnt believe the end, and who was the bad guy!

I am team Catcher!!! Love Love Love her Friends they are the best!!! They made me want to read more!! Jeff omg what a freaking CUTIE!!!

"FYI,Your eyes are silver.I'll just add 'Horny' to the list of reasons that happens."

and this one i just LMAO at!!!

When I tell this story later,you kissed me on the mouth.With tongue.And you were handsy."

You cannot be serious,I told him. Once you go fang, babe, you'll never go back"

very very very GOOD!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Girls Bite.

11/20/2010 "her dads a bit a a dick!!" 4 comments
11/21/2010
62.0% ""I said 'sorcerer', not 'Dumbledore'. So hes hot" Had me laughing out loud!!!" 2 comments

message 1: by Hollee (new) - added it

Hollee I thought you were going to return this one???

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews nope i couldn't it was another one, lol..

Lady Allison Me & Jas are obsessed with this series, Ang! I hope you like it just as much! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews I am trying again with this book, i am on Chapt 2..

Lady Allison Stick with it, it's good :)

Leigh ITA w/ Allison, Ang! stick w/ it, sista!! it's a FABULOUS series!! :D

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews I will i promise!!! Xx

UKSandy Ang - can't wait to hear what you make of this series - I haven't read it yet I started the first book but only got a couple of chapters in.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Thats where i am at Uk!!! i dont no, to be honest i thin UF isnt for me!!!

UKSandy have you seen my status update?

message 11: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Bummer, I have this book to read. Too bad it isn't working for you.

Leigh UK!!! you're not supposed to be veering her away!!!! LOL!!!!

UKSandy Leigh wrote: "UK!!! you're not supposed to be veering her away!!!! LOL!!!!"

Leigh - sorry I can't help my man love!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Shit*ducks and covers* Leigh is following me around with her stick...LMAO!!!!

love you leigh, Xo

Leigh LMAO!!! i know, UK. i know i'll be the same way when i finally start reading all that HAWT man love!!! :P

love you, too, Ang!!! ;) LOL!!!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews UKSandy wrote: "Leigh wrote: "UK!!! you're not supposed to be veering her away!!!! LOL!!!!"

Leigh - sorry I can't help my man love!"

MAN LOVE ROCKS!!!!! hahahahah

UKSandy Leigh wrote: "LMAO!!! i know, UK. i know i'll be the same way when i finally start reading all that HAWT man love!!! :P

love you, too, Ang!!! ;) LOL!!!"

Leigh: I just can't tear myself away from it!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews me too uk, its like a train wreck you cant seem to look away!!!
and i want more!!!!

Leigh i believe it, and i'm sure i'll be the same as soon as i start! i'm just glad i'll have y'all to talk about it with when i do!! :)

UKSandy Leigh wrote: "i believe it, and i'm sure i'll be the same as soon as i start! i'm just glad i'll have y'all to talk about it with when i do!! :)"

Yeh - come on Leigh - jump on the man train with us - look we're holding out our hands - grab us!

Leigh LMAO!! i definitely will as soon as things settle, and i can carve out some time for it, UK. i PROMISE!!! i didn't join m/m romance for nuttin'!! ;)

UKSandy Hey Ang/Leigh : Have you seen the Santa letters the m/m group are doing - a story each day starting Dec 1st? Can't wait!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews omg, i asked to join that group im still waiting!!!

Leigh jump on our train babe, it is awesome!!!

Leigh UKSandy wrote: "Hey Ang/Leigh : Have you seen the Santa letters the m/m group are doing - a story each day starting Dec 1st? Can't wait!"

YES!! and they are gonna be HAWT!!!! i can't wait, either! :)

UKSandy Marisa wrote: "Can't wait for those SS letters ! One of Lori's best ideas ever !!! Hot hot hot ;)"

Yeh Marisa - roll on 1st Dec - it's my birthday on the 3rd - can't wait to read my birthday m/m santa letter!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Awesome, tell them to accept me as a memember!!!haha

Which one is it,can u give the link pls :)

UKSandy gave you it on g-chat Ang

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Yay thanks Xx

We been chatting a storm on out little chatty thing!!

UKSandy ~Ang~♡♥ The Saucy Aussie♥♡~~ wrote: "Yay thanks Xx

We been chatting a storm on out little chatty thing!!"

LOL - great isn't it - you are on the other side of the world and yet you feel next door!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews I know it is awesome!!! xx

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews OH it is the best!!!! Xx

~~smooches~~

Yeah i liked it, took me long enough to read it tho hahaha

Leigh Yay!!! i'm so glad you enjoyed it so much, Ang!! i was on the fence about my "team" after #1, too, Ang, but #2 helped solidify my thoughts about that. :)

Lady Allison I'm so glad you finally read this one, Ang!!! Now you can be hooked on the series like me ;) Get to reading the next one!

Stacey So glad you liked it, Ang!!! Can't wait to see what you think of Friday Night Bites :) And don't you just love Mallory?!?!!? She is made of AWESOME!!!!

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews Yes Agree with you all!!! Xx