Tony's Reviews > More Than Music

More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs

did not like it
bookshelves: erotic-romance, new-adult, predictable, read-in-2014, really-bad-not-recommended, romance

1 "barely there" star and I am PISSED
I cannot believe I wasted 3 whole hours to conclude that this is one of the worst books I've read.

First 60% - Jared, you're so sexy, please notice me; Jared, you're so different than anybody else (but we've barely talked at all) ... At this point I wanted to send the main character in the pits of hell. This continued so long and the whole "show" they were starring in came and went so quickly (just like the story), that I couldn't wrap my head around it.
I was pretty much pissed off by the time they decided to "have a secret relationship" (yeaaah, because that is new and we all don't know AT ALL how it's going to end). The style of writing was not bad but it was rushed which made me anxious to get it over with, seeing as the end was very much predictable. I had really high expectations (a habit I try to break out of) about this book, I thought it would be something different, something spectacular... turns out, I really need to get my head checked before trying the "bad boys with tattoos" type again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than Music.

June 10, 2014 – Shelved
July 1, 2014 – Shelved as: read-in-2014
July 1, 2014 – Shelved as: really-bad-not-recommended
July 1, 2014 – Shelved as: romance
July 1, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Nenia ✨ Literary Garbage Can ✨ Campbell Thank you for posting this. I've been struggling through this book and wondering if it was going to be worth it. Because of your awesome review, I'm going to save myself the trouble. :)