Maria "Rosie" Poli's Reviews > Her Forbidden Rockstar

Her Forbidden Rockstar by Sarah  Robinson

Jun 07, 2014

bookshelves: favorites, love-stories-soft

This story drained me and made my heart ache. After the ending of Logan’s Story, I was excited to read Sand & Clay. I totally loved both books. But, I have to admit, I was hoping Sand & Clay would take a different turn, call me a hopeless romantic, I was hoping for what did not happen ( I don’t want to give away anything). This book again showed Clay’s good heart and loyalty. He struggles to get what he really wants and he struggles with his loyalty.There were moments I wanted to reach into the book and take Logan into my arms. My heart took a hard beating with this story. I wanted Gina to change (I wanted to beat her on the side of the head) and I truly wanted it to work out with Turner (I cried). I don’t like it when good guys get hurt. But, the author did a good job with the turn of events. I am glad I read Logan’s Story first. Have some tissue when you read this one and protect your Kindle, there are moments you might want to throw it against the wall. I loved the ending, it was the only way to go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Forbidden Rockstar.

June 7, 2014 – Started Reading