M.A.'s Reviews > Wolf Run

Wolf Run by B.A. Tortuga

The Manic Monday REVIEW:

3.5-4 stars

Please note: This *IS* a menage story

There is Mick, who’s suffering from a bad case of wanderlust. He left his pack and is on the move, looking for… something. Eventually, he stumbles across an old beat-up Airstream trailer out in the middle of nowhere with a—for a lack of better word—dilapidated dog run. Only it’s a young wolf racing up and down, not a dog. Concerned a fellow shifter might be trapped in unpleasant circumstances, Mick investigates.

Daniel and his mate, Scott, are two young wolves trying their best to survive, after their Alpha kicked them out. They are barely making it. Daniel works day after day, hour after hour, in an effort to keep their heads above water. Scott stays home. I ached for Daniel. And Scotty? Well, you just want to wrap him up and hug him. It’s a grim situation.

Then Mick shows up.

This story is full of cuddles, loving on each other, petting, kissing… and sex. Lots of sex lol. It’s a sweet, kind of sad story that actually made me tear up near the end. (In a good way!!!) The story is fast moving, and didn’t take me long to read. If you’re looking for something that’ll rip your emotions out and leave your tattered feelings bleeding on the ground… Nope, lol. This ain’t it. Wolf Run is a lovely, feel-good story that left me happy at the end. And there are, by God, days when we all need that.

I do wish the plot had been fleshed out more, and in places, it was a little rushed.
~M

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Run.

June 6, 2014 – Shelved