Samantha's Reviews > Flat-Out Celeste

Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park

Jun 06, 2014

Flat-Out Celeste, I was so happy with this well written story. There were a few kinks on which who was speaking but, other than that the writing of it was great.

description

This story was an absolute page-turner!

description

Reading it was like a roller coaster, it started out slow, then the climb came, and a huge climb at that. Finally reaching it's peak, the story came crashing down with sadness.

Just as you don't believe it will ever level out again and it'll go crashing into the ground, it immediately turned around and shot sky high into cloud nine!

description

I would highly recommend this book to be read for teens and up, with five stars!

Enjoy! ^_^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flat-Out Celeste.

June 6, 2014 – Started Reading
June 6, 2014 – Shelved
June 6, 2014 –
35.0% "Love this book!\n \n description\n \n Can't wait to find out what happens next :D\n \n Buddy reading with Renee"
June 6, 2014 –
50.0% ""You made it better," she said. "You fixed me."\n \n "We can only fix ourselves."\n \n \n description\n \n Too late, can't put it back down now :D"
June 7, 2014 – Finished Reading

Amy (Foxy) AWESOME review!!! I will have to read this book since you loved it. :)

Samantha Thanks ^_^

Renee Great review, girlie!! Love the GIFs, you take after you mom. Sorry we couldn't read more of this together- Blame your mom! LOL I'm at around 80% now.. I'm getting nervous!

Samantha Yeah, that's when I couldn't put it down ;)

message 5: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Great review!! I can't wait to read this one!

Samantha Bev **Read like a Champion** wrote: "Great review!! I can't wait to read this one!"

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay Fox Great review, keep it up!
Good Job Sam

message 8: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim Bailey Wow! Great review, Samantha! I really like all your anime gifs :)

message 9: by Kara (new)

Kara Sweet review! Great job Sam.

Samantha Kim B, Kara: thank you :D

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Wonderful review, Samantha ;)x

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Fantastic review, Samantha. I love the use of the anime gifs.