Emma Liz's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Quotes Emma Liz Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!”

J.K. Rowling
“Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.”

J.K. Rowling
“Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.”

J.K. Rowling
“Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.”

J.K. Rowling
“According to Madam Pomfrey, thoughts could leave deeper scars than almost anything else.”

J.K. Rowling
“The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing.”

J.K. Rowling
“Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.”

J.K. Rowling
“Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.”