Nic's Reviews > Going Too Far

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

F 50x66

bookshelves: 2010, young-adult, romance-awww, favourites, realistic-fiction

Amazing! This book was sweet, sexy, witty, powerful and real. It had such a important message on how to let go and I think alot people can relate to this story in one way or another. The plot moved quickly and was never predictable and it had a great ending that left me smiling.

Meg is such an awesome character. I liked her instantly and throughout the book she grew so much as person as did John. They were both complex character and were well written. Together they had great chemistry.

I agree with other reviews that this book was much more than just a love story.

Loved it. A must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Too Far.

March 26, 2010 – Shelved
May 25, 2010 – Started Reading
May 25, 2010 –
page 64
26.12% "Love it :)"
May 25, 2010 –
page 64
26.12% "Love it. Meg is awesome :)"
May 27, 2010 – Shelved as: 2010
May 27, 2010 – Shelved as: romance-awww
May 27, 2010 – Shelved as: young-adult
May 27, 2010 – Shelved as: favourites
May 27, 2010 – Finished Reading
September 23, 2010 – Shelved as: realistic-fiction

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Romy I'm reading this too and really like it so far I'm finding it difficult to put down.

~Tina~ One of my favorite's, hope your enjoying!

Arlene One of my favorites too. Enjoy Nic!

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim Define 'too far'.

~Tina~ ^^To go above and beyond the limits of out of control and how it takes one man's equally haunted life to put the right perspective to get your head and life on straight.

~Tina~ Great Review! Well said!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like ur review...I loved this book and the chemistry between John and Meg is so sweet...It's one of my absolute favorites

Arlene Great review Nic! So glad you loved it as much as I did. Meg and John were an awesome pair to read about.

message 9: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Thanks :) I will have to check out what else is hiding on everybody's favourites shelf that I haven't read yet, so I know what to order next.