Yve's Reviews > Pieces of Us

Pieces of Us by Pamela Ann

liked it

2.5 STARS~
I'm a huge fan of Pamela Ann, I've read all her books and have loved them all...that being said, I was really disappointed with both Pieces of You and Me and Pieces of Us. With Pieces of You and Me, I fell hard for Grey and as such wanted him to be happy, even if it was Olivia. But with Pieces of Us, I found myself getting extremely frustrated with Grey. He was cold, distant, and oftentimes cruel. And while I understand that he was hurting, that doesn't excuse the hateful, hurtful things he said and did to Olivia.

Olivia, on the other hand, annoyed me from the beginning and my frustration with her just continued to multiply as she continually proved that she had no self-respect. The way she allowed Grey to cheat on his wife with her, letting him speak to her as if she were a whore, and continually allowing her pride prevent her from having an open dialogue with Grey about anything that she was feeling had me wanting to throttle her!!

These two eviscerated each other, only to come back together time and time again. It got to be too much, I found myself rushing to be done with Grey & Olivia...these crazy two deserve each other, and I deserve a medal for making myself finish the book so that my record of reading all of Pamela Ann's books stays in tact...had it not been for that I would have marked this one as a big fat DNF.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pieces of Us.

June 4, 2014 – Shelved