✿kawehi.reviews's Reviews > Dangerously His

liked it
bookshelves: review-copy

3 stars! ☆☆☆

description

Dangerously His was a good read but unfortunately hit one of my lethal no –no’s in books: insta-love. I cannot stress how much I cannot stand this in reads. It’s just unethical and doesn’t make sense.

Here, you have JB who literally sleeps with every female that comes within his radius and Saia who is a princess living under the tyrant decree of father, King Olo. Then while on leave to visit her brother, Saia sees JB (and he vice versa) and there’s this instant connection. Now cue, JB all of a sudden ready to stop his womanizing manwhore days and Saia becoming torn up between true love and duty. And hence...sprouting declarations of love taking front.

description

Then it’s a matter of keeping everything on the down low and trying to figure out a plan to get Saia out of her father’s abusive hold while trying to end her upending mating to a belligerent warmonger.

description

What will become of this two? And with everything on the line, will everything work themselves out? Or end up in the possibility of death? Read and you will find out!

##A decent read that started out great, but the moment the characters first get glimpse of each other I went…

description

*I received a copy of this book for the upcoming series tour in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerously His.

June 4, 2014 – Shelved
June 4, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 15, 2014 – Started Reading
June 15, 2014 – Shelved as: review-copy
June 16, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Fantastic honest review! I also loathe insta love >:(

✿kawehi.reviews Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Fantastic honest review! I also loathe insta love >:("

Thanks! :):) Insta love is a pet peeve of mine as well in books. I don't get it.