Little's Reviews > Jesper Jinx

Jesper Jinx by Marko Kitti

F 50x66

Life in Puffington Hill will never be dull when the disastrous, but likable Jesper Jinx is around!
Jesper Jinx is known as the boredom breaker. He home tricks and pranks are great fun, some involving his ill-tempered older sister, Melinda, and his charming and wise cat Snowy.

Jesper's tricks and pranks continue at Puffington School, where he is joined by his best pal Oliver Oliverson. This story brings in a new Spanish boy, with a mustache, named Jose Maria. Jesper and Oliver teach Jose some of their best school tricks!
The antics have an unexpected ending, when Jesper's lanky school teacher, Miss Parrot, makes a big announcement! You'll have to read this fast paced, lively, and funny book, to find out the surprise ending!

The author Marko Kitti, includes some very good illustrations, that adds even more realism, to this very fine book. I highly recommend this book. I'm already looking forward to Book 2, "Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season,” which is coming out soon!

I won a paperback copy of this fabulous book, which is 149 pages, through a Goodreads Giveaway.
In return, I have been very happy to leave an honest review.

Little Wiltshire.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jesper Jinx.

June 3, 2014 – Shelved
June 3, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 7, 2014 – Started Reading
June 7, 2014 –
page 28
18.67% "I'm really enjoying this book! Such Fun!!"
June 11, 2014 – Finished Reading