Secretly Adorkable Readers's Reviews > Unbearable

Unbearable by Sherry Gammon

bookshelves: ya-romance, series, action-suspense

Reviews already posted on each book

Merged review:

Booker's story is finally here!

Eek! I am so torn on which book was the best. I just don't know what to say, I had to take a day or two to be able to come back to fully review this book and series. I am going to promote this series on my FB blog, goodreads, Amazon, and of course my Blogger. It is worth the read and please don't miss out on this series. It will stay with you for a very long time. I read Unlovable a couple of years ago and then Unbelievable last Christmas.

"Tess dipped her head, sharing that beautiful smile of hers with the ground. I allowed myself to entertain the idea that maybe she was just shy, and I was overreacting. But I knew I wasn't. Yet, I didn't want to know what was going on with her. I preferred the "ignorance is bliss" philosophy for once. No more chaos. Yea, who was I kidding? I'd be stewing on it, more than I wanted to. So much for the quiet life."

I loved Booker and Tess's story. I already knew that Booker had a very sad and broken past but this book will explain in detail of what happened that day years ago when his family was murdered in front of him. Then, we have Tess who has a very broken past as well and each time I cried when I read what had happened to her. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time during this book. Unlovable will always be my fave but this one is very close to it then Unbelievable. I love Booker, Cole, and Seth and the girls. I so cannot wait for the movie they are making for Unlovable and I hope they will make a movie of all three. That would be fantastic!!

"The guy did have a great smile. Fun personality, sexy smile, and a good heart. Yup, Booker Gato was swoon-worthy."

I really enjoyed this series and glad all the guys found their HEA. I will forever hold this series and carry in my heart for a long time. Thank you Sherry for all you do and cannot wait for more of your writing to be published. I really appreciate how you can find a good YA read full of suspense/thriller/action and hot swooning clean romance! If that is what you are looking for, look no further, this series is for you! Hope you enjoy!

"We stood there, two damaged souls, pouring everything we had into the kiss. A beautiful, mind-blowing kiss."

Link to my full review of the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbearable.

June 1, 2014 – Shelved
June 1, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 11, 2014 – Started Reading
June 12, 2014 – Shelved as: ya-romance
June 12, 2014 – Shelved as: series
June 12, 2014 – Shelved as: action-suspense
June 12, 2014 –
65.0% "this books name is so right...truly unbearable to read at times....tears for tess"
June 12, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Sherry Gammon Thank you!!

Secretly Adorkable Readers loved it! Will finish my review in a few. Posted on fb & http://secretlyadorkable.blogspot.com