Shita Dewi's Reviews > Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

Journey of Souls by Michael   Newton

Nov 26, 2007

Recommended for: everyone who interested in spiritual issues

It's really a great book!!
Bring so much controversials yet intriguingly to read. It's hard for me to put down the book, not before I've finished it.

If you believe in the spirit world, this book is for you in that it will fill in many gaps you might have regarding this subject. If you are new to the subject, then this book is also for you, because after reading you will never look back, wanting to explore more,..

Have you ever wondered why we are here? What is our purpose? Who are we supposed to be with? What is the point?
This courageous book attempts to answer these questions through the ambitious effort of hypnotic recall through past-life therapy. Given the level of commitment and the consistency of the responses, Michael Newton paints a very credible picture of where we have come from, where we are going and why that answers many other questions of time and space.

It's a fascinating read for those with an open mind, and provides thought-provoking comfort to those who currently find life frustratingly meaningless.

Sceptics to the book's content will find 101 reasons why this book is the workings of imagination, my only argument to this is, if Michael Newton has written this book from imagination, then as well as gifted, he is a thoroughbred genius! Most individuals cannot fault his methodical approach.

Journey of The Souls is one of the best books I have ever read, and I read so many times just to feel the sensation of reincarnation. It comes highly recommended and Journey Of Souls should be on everyone's bookshelf.

If you are at all interested in life after death or life between lives, i strongly recommend you read this book.It changed my view of things beyond anything I had read before.You will not be dissapointed.
And you will understand the reason why I can't put the book down once I start reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Journey of Souls.

Started Reading