KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Lock & Key

Lock & Key by Cat Porter

MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ LOCK & KEY by Cat Porter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author "Cat Porter" in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

5 One Eyed Jacks Stars

I sat down with this on my trusty ipad air and looked at how many hours it would take me to read this..I kid you not the fukka said 9 hours *faints* Either I'm a snail paced reader or I need to take the hammer to my ipad!! But here's the thing once I got into this story I could not put it down!! I fucking loved this!! Ok it was a bit over the place, and I admittedly got confused with it jumping from past to present but once my blond head caught up to that it all just made more sense!! Yes bite me I am blond!!

REDEMPTION

DEATH

This book is not all blood and gore like some of the biker books out on the market, has no angst but to me this is what makes it a 5 star read!! It's different and unique, the story pulls you in and makes you fall in love with the characters without all the angst and bullshit but that is just my opinion of the book..

DRUG DEAL GONE WRONG

This is Graces (Little Sister) story of her love for two men, one man is gone forever (DIG), the other is very much alive (Lock aka Miller). She quit her job, packed her things and made her way back to where it all began (South Dakota)

THE ONE-EYED JACKS MOTORCYCLE CLUB

Grace ran away from life and the love of a sister fifteen years ago but has returned because her sister Ruby is sick (cancer) and needs her..The first night out she's drawn to a man at a bar, one thing leads to another (wink, wink, you know where this is going)this one night plays a HUGE part in this story!!

The heel of my boot stepped on something unusually think. My gazr darted dwon. A black leather vest, his cut withe the clubs logo on it, it was stuffed u=inside his black hoodie. If only he had unzipped that hoodie in the bar, if I had seen that cut, I would have run like hell on the spot.

WIDOWHOOD

Little Sister "Vaporized" on the asphalt in Meager fifteen years ago, that day she lost everything!!

Jake "Dig" Quillen Loyal Brother & Beloved Husband 1963 - 1998

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'd never had a chance to formally say goodbye to my husband, nor had I been part of his big biker funeral send off, all these years I had never truly felt in my bones that he was at peace, and therefore, neither was I.

Everything unlocks with you, Grace. Anything good suddenly fits. You're my key. I found you, and I'm not letting you go. Not ever, he said. I've waited too long for you. Let me be your Key.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You're all mine now, Grace, these eyes, these lips and tongue. These tits, this stomach, these legs, this ass is mine, this pussy ... all mine.
Millers mouth sank between my legs, and he sucked hard on what was his.

There is so much more I want to say in my review but I don't want to spoil it for you guys!! Just one click this fukka when it's released, you will not be disappointed!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lock & Key.

Started Reading
June 1, 2014 – Shelved
June 1, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

✿kawehi.reviews Glad you enjoyed this hun :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Did u get an arc for this too??

✿kawehi.reviews Kitty Kats Crazy About Books wrote: "Did u get an arc for this too??"

Oh, I didn't sign up for this tour. Was it really that good?

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ I loved it, kind of similar to dragons lair more of a love story over a hardcore biker book which was refreshing

✿kawehi.reviews Kitty Kats Crazy About Books wrote: "I loved it, kind of similar to dragons lair more of a love story over a hardcore biker book which was refreshing"

Oh well. Bummers to me. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Loving the review, hun. Starting this tonight.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you, will stalk you and see what you think of it!! Hope you love it as much as I did