Michelle's Reviews > Dair

Dair by R.K. Lilley

b46e182fa333a29f1227c1569453d8a0

In the final installment of The Wild Side Series Dair finds himself alone, yet again. Iris has slipped from his grip, leaving behind only a note; one that leaves him wondering if she's alive or if she's dead. But when the blonde man appears to take him to her, Dair finds he ends up with far more questions than answers - even though Iris seems to be ready to finally give him some truths.

As Iris hides whatever danger she's in, she finds stolen moments to escape into Dair's arms but nothing he says appears to be enough to make her trust him with the truth. Until he starts to seek the truth out for himself, the only question is will the truth ruin everything.

Screenshot_7

So there is no doubt that R.K. Lilley can write. This series was no different. Beautifully written but so addicting, that with each little bit you just craved more. More Iris, more Dair... more of the animalistic chemistry that had Dair rutting around like a dog in heat while his body's craving for her could not be satisfied.

Beyond the hot sex, the amazingly formed characters and brilliantly colored story there was always this feeling of a much deeper story lingering beneath the skin. Nothing was as it seemed, yet Iris might have been one of the realest characters in this book.

The chemistry between Dair and Iris was like an inferno. His mind might have tried to warn him, but his cock was solely focused on one thing. Getting in and getting off. There was this feeling that although as rough as it could get between these two - it was almost more tender the more aggressive he was. With his mind often fighting what would be socially acceptable, how he would be viewed.... the way he let go fully while inside her was the the purest and most honest version of Dair we get to see.

Screenshot_8

Turner's character was an added bonus. I really hope that Turner's voice pesters Ms. Lilley to the point where she is forced to write his story... because I need his story!

"And you, you poor bastard, you've fallen for some wild young thing who was only taking her daddy issues out on your enthusiastic cock."

"In your ex-wife's stingy, slutty pussy, is the subtle point I'm trying to portray."

Another instant favorite from Ms. Lilley. I look forward to getting the story behind the mysterious blonde in the Jag, more Cavendish and fingers-crossed, Turner.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dair.

Quotes Michelle Liked

R.K. Lilley
“In your ex-wife’s stingy, slutty pussy, is the subtle point I’m trying to portray.”
R.K. Lilley, DAIR

June 1, 2014 – Shelved
June 1, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
July 25, 2014 – Started Reading
July 25, 2014 –
100.0% "Review to come. What a wild ride."
July 25, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Christy Awesome review, Michelle! I hear there is going to be a Turner spin off :) I'm very happy about that xoxo

Michelle Thank's Christy.

Me too. Heath's story looks interesting, but I was hoping that Turner would come first. Oh, well - as long as he gets here eventually I'll be happy.

Misty Crook mcelroy Me too! I was looking for Turner to be first. He is going to be awesome! Although I am intrigued by Heaths story as well

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wonderful review, Michelle!

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Fabulous review Michelle!! :)
xoxoxo

Michelle Misty wrote: "Me too! I was looking for Turner to be first. He is going to be awesome! Although I am intrigued by Heaths story as well"

Maybe this just means we'll get a longer story for Turner. That man had me in stitches.

Michelle Cathy♥~ wrote: "Wonderful review, Michelle!"

Thank you, Cathy!

Michelle Patty❤️❤️Belongs To❤️Kellan Kyle❤️AND❤️Jesse Ward❤️❤️ wrote: "Fabulous review Michelle!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thank you, Patty! Loved pics you posted on FB from the signing!

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Michelle wrote: "Patty❤️❤️Belongs To❤️Kellan Kyle❤️AND❤️Jesse Ward❤️❤️ wrote: "Fabulous review Michelle!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thank you, Patty! Loved pics you posted on FB from the..."

Thanks Michelle!!
My back is killing me today from dragging those book all over NYC!!! LOL
Totally worth it!!