Megan's Reviews > On the Fence

On the Fence by Kasie West

May 31, 2014

bookshelves: ng, read-in-2014, review-books, contemporary, young-adult
Read 2 times. Last read June 8, 2014.

Wow! I LOVED this book! It was, simply put, a book that I had to finish immediately. I've always said that contemporary isn't a favorite genre of mine, but if I were to find more books like this one that would definitely change.

Charlie's brothers were a hoot! Almost every time they were on the page one, if not all of them, would do something that would either make me smile or laugh - loved that! I loved how great the relationship between all the siblings was and how protective the brothers were of their sister. Even though it would be annoying at times for her, they were perfect big brothers. :)

Braden is such a sweet guy! I loved so many of the things he said to Charlie, showed how much he really and cared about her. The scenes between Charlie and Braden by the fence were wonderful and so sweet.

If On the Fence sounds interesting to you, I definitely recommend you read it. I'm sure I'll be reading this book again sometime soon - I just loved these characters SO much!

I received a complimentary copy of this book to review. I was asked to give my honest opinion of the book - which I have done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Fence.

May 31, 2014 – Shelved
June 8, 2014 – Started Reading
June 8, 2014 –
page 201
June 8, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 29, 2015 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
May 29, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
May 29, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)