Chloe's Reviews > The Old Man and the Sea

The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

Mar 22, 2010

it was ok

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Old Man and the Sea.

Jacqueline YUCK...I hope you're not reading this "for fun"! :P This IS for school...right??

Chloe Trust me, I'm not :P It's for Tarno's class... By Friday. Not looking forward to it.

Jacqueline's one of the worst books I've ever read. Sorry for the lack of encouragement. This is practically the whole story:

(That site has other hilarious shortened "novels" FUNNY!!!)

Chloe Haha well that sounds GREAT. At least it's fairly short...

message 5: by Jacqueline (last edited Mar 24, 2010 12:11AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jacqueline Yep, it's really should be able to breeze through it. Whether you enjoy it is an entirely different matter.... ;P

Chloe Haha. Well thanks for the advice ;)

Jacqueline You're welcome. :P BTW, I have some insider info...actually, it's not really, but I don't think you know this yet, but some kids in your class're going to have a synthesis essay manana. The oracle hast spoken. ;)

Chloe I did know that, but thanks for the heads-up! NOT looking forward to it :P

Jacqueline You're welcome! least it's better than writing three essays in one day. :P She said she wasn't going to torture you guys with that method. ;) (Not her exact words, of course.)

Chloe Hahaha yeah... Still... Me no like essays xD