Shelby *trains flying monkeys*'s Reviews > Cracked

Cracked by Eliza Crewe

bookshelves: fantasy, favorite-series, read-2014
Recommended to Shelby *trains flying monkeys* by: Khanh, first of her name, mother of bunnies

Ok, hang on a minute.

Now I'm back.
This book!

Meda is a bad girl..well she sometimes is. She is human souls. Just the bad guys so relax.
I fricking loved her. I think I liked most of the characters in this book. All of them are fleshed out and are great on their own. (JO!!!) Put them all together and you have SHAZAM!!
I wanted to quote this whole book but that would stop you from reading and you so want to read it. Run don't walk to get it.

Oh and yes this:

Psst get this..my cheap/broke ass actually bought this book. I know huh?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cracked.

Quotes Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Liked

Eliza Crewe
“Like any fatherless child, I've wondered about the man responsible for the glory that is me. Needless to say, it's disappointing to learn he's the kind who'd probably eat his young.”
Eliza Crewe, Cracked

Eliza Crewe
“Crush! Kill! And above all - cackle!”
Eliza Crewe, Cracked

May 29, 2014 – Started Reading
May 29, 2014 – Shelved
May 30, 2014 –
4.0% ""Come back, we can be friends!"\n A door slams. Guess not. Ah, well, Spider-Man didn't have any friends either. \n "
May 30, 2014 –
June 1, 2014 –
9.0% "They especially try to murder Beacons-people who are particularly good or who will have a positive impact on the world. DaVinci, Gandhi, Betty White and Mother Teresa are the classic examples.\n "
June 3, 2014 –
71.0% "The demons remind me of the men in black \n \n but I liked the men in black"
June 3, 2014 –
72.0% ""Maybe if I try in Latin: Iss-kay er-hay." Ok, so it's only pig Latin. Sue me.\n "Maybe in song? You know you wanna kiss the girl-whoa-whoa! The Little Mermaid style."\n "
82.0% "Nooooooooooooo!\n "
June 3, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

Lola LOL! Your gifs and pictures are always so original ;)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Lola wrote: "LOL! Your gifs and pictures are always so original ;)"

*blushing*

Brigid JOHN STEWART!!! I LOVE HIM!!! #girlcrush#

great review, Shelby.

message 4: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly Locatelli Ahhh I now know what to read next! (If I survive CoHF)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Brigid (evil owl master) wrote: "JOHN STEWART!!! I LOVE HIM!!! #girlcrush#

great review, Shelby."

Thanks :)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Aly∞ wrote: "Ahhh I now know what to read next! (If I survive CoHF)"

I can see you in the main character. You are gonna love!

Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* Oh my god... that second gif.... pretty sure I cried at that scene!

message 8: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly Locatelli Shelby *wants some flying monkeys* wrote: "Aly∞ wrote: "Ahhh I now know what to read next! (If I survive CoHF)"

I can see you in the main character. You are gonna love!"

AW YES! Can't wait!

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Karly wrote: "Oh my god... that second gif.... pretty sure I cried at that scene!"

I hate to admit it....cuz well. But I cried some over this book.

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Anasylvia wrote: "Another great review praising this book. Must get it ASAP!"

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Karly wrote: "I am a MOOOOONSTER, I almost never cry over books!"

Lol me either..

message 13: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Nice review, Shelby! **smiling**

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Ingela wrote: "Nice review, Shelby! **smiling**"

Thanks :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHHHH <3(view spoiler)

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Kat Stark wrote: "AHHHHH <3[spoilers removed]"
An embarrassing amount!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you get book two? If so, we can buddy up!

Brigid Kat Stark wrote: "Did you get book two? If so, we can buddy up!"

SO JEALOUS I HATE YOU!

Keith Brigid (evil owl master) wrote: "Kat Stark wrote: "Did you get book two? If so, we can buddy up!"

SO JEALOUS I HATE YOU!"

what she said :P

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Kat Stark wrote: "Did you get book two? If so, we can buddy up!"

Yes!!! Sounds awesome

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Keith wrote: "Brigid (evil owl master) wrote: "Kat Stark wrote: "Did you get book two? If so, we can buddy up!"

SO JEALOUS I HATE YOU!"

what she said :P"

You haters loves us! Lol

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for book three.

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) wrote: "I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for book three."

Total book crack. :)

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) Shelby *wants some flying monkeys* wrote: "Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) wrote: "I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for book three."

Total book crack. :)"
Definitely!

Steven I'd forgotten how pretty Andrew Lincoln was when he wasn't unshowered/unshaven/covered in zombie guts... yowza.

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Steven wrote: "I'd forgotten how pretty Andrew Lincoln was when he wasn't unshowered/unshaven/covered in zombie guts... yowza."

He shaved on the show! Have you seen him? I drooled. Plus they had a shower scene for the lead up to him taking that fuzz off his face.

Steven Shelby *wants some flying monkeys* wrote: "Steven wrote: "I'd forgotten how pretty Andrew Lincoln was when he wasn't unshowered/unshaven/covered in zombie guts... yowza."

He shaved on the show! Have you seen him? I drooled. Plus they had a..."

Yes, I enjoyed that very much. :D :D :D

Aj the Ravenous Reader Everytime I smell or eat popcorn for the rest of my life I'm going to think about this book.

Yes, I will too and probably feel a little sad too. Uri. :'(

Paige  Bookdragon Well your review is one of the reasons why I read this..:D

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Paige wrote: "Well your review is one of the reasons why I read this..:D"

Yay! I'm glad. I love these books :)

Paige  Bookdragon Can't wait for the 3rd book :D