Anna (Enchanted by YA)'s Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

John Green is a genius. Simple.
I laughed and I cried reading this novel; it is as side-splittingly humerous as it is heart-breakingly beautiful.

Quotes Anna (Enchanted by YA) Liked

John Green
“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

John Green
“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

May 29, 2014 – Shelved
May 29, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 17, 2014 – Started Reading
June 17, 2014 –
page 1
0.32% "I will finally read this after putting it off for months, and months, and months...\n Tissue box is at the ready."
June 18, 2014 – Shelved as: beautiful-writing
June 18, 2014 – Finished Reading
July 28, 2014 – Shelved as: great-characters
October 1, 2014 – Shelved as: tissue-box-please
December 9, 2014 – Shelved as: want-to-re-read

Anna Yay! Glad you loved it.=)

Anna (Enchanted by YA) Thanks, so am I! I was still crying half an hour after I finished it and couldn't speak coherently for a while haha :)

Anna Anna (Enchanted by YA) wrote: "Thanks, so am I! I was still crying half an hour after I finished it and couldn't speak coherently for a while haha :)"

haha, same.=)
If you'd like to read any of Dr John's other books (or just anything) together, we can.=)

Anna (Enchanted by YA) Yeah I'd love to! I'll private message you :D

Anna Anna (Enchanted by YA) wrote: "Yeah I'd love to! I'll private message you :D"

kk.=)