Crystal's Reviews > Sexy Suitors from Space

Sexy Suitors from Space by Paisley Brown

May 27, 2014

I knew just looking at the cover of this book that I had to read it. It really caught my eye and it was over then. The only thing I didn't like about this book is that it only had 43 pages and then it was over. I was left wanting more.

Heather is given a weeks vacation to the Artic Circle from her grandma. She didn't know what she was getting herself in for and she could have thought of a better place to have a vacation then somewhere it was snowing and cold. She couldn't tell her grandma no and off she went. She just wasn't expecting the men that are there.

There are two Nordic hunks that want her but since they are aliens they have to find out the best ways to please her. They know that they both want her but they have to see if she still wants them after they she finds out who they really are.

Erich reminds her of Thor and Alek is darker than Erich but just as good looking. She knows what she wants and she goes after it. She leaves early and makes herself believe that she just imagined them and they were just her imagination. So a year later she goes back. If you want to know what happens you really need to read this book.

This book is a hot read about a menage between a M/F/M. It does have some anal play because if you are going to take two guys on you need to be very prepared for what is going to happen. I was needing a water hose after I got done reading this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sexy Suitors from Space.

Started Reading