Stephanie's Reviews > The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You / Found in You / Forever with You

The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige

it was ok

I don't know where to begin with the issues I had with this book. I kept asking myself if I was reading the same book everyone else had.
The style of writing wasn't really for me I guess, definitely felt like a debut. I was not able to really connect with the characters. I just finished reading it, and I can't even remember their names. Which is strange considering it has what felt like a million pages.
I've never been one to complain about too much sex in a book, but there was so much sex thrown in that I wondered when they would actually have conversations that would lead up to the eventual relationship.
I understand the issues that both characters brought to the table. I face palmed so many times and had to put the book down. Who in the world would encourage someone to be a jealous crazy person? The female lead is ALWAYS going nuts thinking he is cheating on her. She even "accidentally" goes through his phone. When she approaches him about something she finds and gets in a craze, what does he do? He chuckles and ENCOURAGES the behavior. Tells her that her jealous rages show him that she cares for him and to keep up the crazy behavior.
I will admit I have read worse. I stuck this book out, taking several weeks to finally finish it. There are so many pages in this trilogy. SO. MANY. PAGES.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fixed Trilogy.

Started Reading
May 26, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 27, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Todd The characters were broken characters, their flaws weren't meant to be loved. They loved each other despite the flaws.
Also, the "chuckled and encouraged her" that was him half heartily trying to keep up with the game.
Hudson and Alayna (how can you forget such awesome names!!!) have a love story about what happens when you constantly try to self destruct. Maybe if you went in with this mentality you would enjoy this book. Honestly I believe it's a 5 star romance book.
You may enjoy her new books better, I hope you give them a chance!!