Renee Booth (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Barely Undercover

Barely Undercover by Sarah Castille

There is something you should know about me. I am a sucker for long hair, facial scruff, badass, overprotective sexy characters and in Barely Undercover I got everything I could want delivered by the crazy talented Sarah Castille.

The blurb pretty much covers the main storyline but what it doesn't cover is intensity of it. The characters are intense and full of depth and oh so smoking hot. Sarah took her time with exposing the characters and their pasts, making sure to keep me hooked with a need to want to know more about them. Especially James (Ice), SWOON! What a hunk! I need me one of him! Brooding, strong, LONG HAIR, FACIAL SCRUFF, add in some biker leather and the most intense personality and you have some seriously damp panties.

The story itself was full on and in a good way. It was full of realistic and dramatic biker gang related scenes that are so raw and unbridled, even scarey is some parts. From drug and gun smuggling to kidnapping and the mishandling of women, it sure made for addictive and entertaining reading.

Sarah delivered toe curling, shiver making, underwear soaking sex scenes so hot and intense that I thought the pages would combust in front of me. Lana and James' relationship was sizzling and full of depth which I loved reading because I felt the emotion behind it. It wasn't just another book romance full of sex and no emotion.

Barely Undercover had me addicted from start to finish, absorbed with every word and if you love an action packed, no barriers, steaming hot read then you will be too!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Barely Undercover.

May 27, 2014 – Started Reading