Kirsten's Reviews > Besotted

Besotted by Georgia Le Carre

bookshelves: to-read

This is quite a culmination of Lana and Blake's story. It's short, but there are many important things that happen in it. Lana realizes that she will have to learn to stand on her own with Blake's family and Victoria, but not without Blake completely. Blake realizes he cannot live without Lana, and in the last book we learned the lengths he is willing to go to keep her and his son safe. Blake breaks things off with Victoria, not realizing that she's a better actress than he thought. Lana soon finds out how good, and knows that she is still an issue that will have to be dealt with. Even though this is a short book in comparison to the first two, there is still plenty of deception, conniving and ruthlessness. Then contrasting to that we have the love of Lana and Blake. It's fabulous, the ending could have knocked me off my feet, cause I wasn't prepared for that. But I would have to say it's perfectly Blake's style. I have loved this series since the beginning, and cannot wait for the next book to find out the ending of Blake and Lana's story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Besotted.

May 26, 2014 – Shelved