Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Archangel's Blade

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh

bookshelves: 5-stars, fav-urban-fantasy, fav-vampire-books, favorites
Read 2 times. Last read November 15, 2017 to November 19, 2017.

SPOILER FREE

~ 5 Archangel’s Blade Stars ~

Archangel’s Blade is book four in the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh. Now you could read it as a stand-a-lone, but I think this series should be read in order. The first three books give us teasers of Raphael’s Seven and what they are like, leaving the reader wanting more on them.

Lethal. Sensual. Ravishing.

Archangel’s Blade steps out of Elena and Raphael’s story and into Dimtri’s world. I have been waiting since I read the first book Angels' Blood to see if the author would give us more on the Seven and here we are given the sensual, lethal, and ravishing Dimtri.

Dimtri is Raphael’s right hand, his blade. He is menacing, lethal, and mesmerizing. His life and past, both human and vampire, was delivered in a splendid way. I like how the author portrayed him and his past. She stays true to his character throughout the book.

I loved Honor. She is a survivor and a fighter. Watching her get better and stronger as the book progress was great. She has this quiet strength. I have adored the women in this series. They are all strong, despite the dangerous men surrounding them.

Singh does an incredible job with the sexual tension. Just from page one you see the sexual pull between Dimitri and Honor. Throughout the book this playes out, but it never gets boring. We are teased just enough to keep us waiting and wanting more.

Archangel’s Blade was a unbelievable read. I couldn’t get enough and savored each page. I now have a new favorite in this phenomenal series. I can’t wait to see who comes next. As always Singh delivers a monumental novel for her readers.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Blade.

May 26, 2014 – Shelved