Kate's Reviews > Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1

Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch

Nov 24, 2007

did not like it
bookshelves: horrid
Recommended for: soup lovers!

Recipe for Conversations with God Alphabet Soup

1. Carefully rip out all pages of Conversations with God close to the binding. Attempt to make the rips as clean as possible. If this is difficult, use scissors. Can be done five or six pages at a time. Set aside in neat stack.
2. Discard binding.
3. In very large stockpot, add equal parts water and saccharine. Bring to a boil. Maybe the saccharine will melt, maybe it won't, I've never tried this recipe, but, trust me, saccharine is a key ingredient. Turn off heat.
4. Plug in and turn on paper shredder.
5. In small batches, carefully shred Conversations with God according to manufacturer's directions. Cross shredding works best. Set aside in six small artistically arranged piles.
6. Locate yellow pages. Look up butcher who carries specialty meats.
7. Dial number. Ask butcher to reserve six pounds of tripe.
8. Retrieve reserved tripe from butcher
9. Rinse and pat dry.
10. Over medium flame, alternate pound of tripe with one pile of cross shredded Conversations with God in the saccharine water.
11. Boil the hell out of it.
12. Bon apetit!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conversations with God.

01/30/2016 marked as: read

Linda Very funny.

Sara Funny - I don't agree, but funny :-)

Literature3!Amateur Shoot, I tried to follow your instructions but it didn't come out right. How could I do such a thing to a wonderful book? :) :D

(I thought your comment was funny even though I liked Conversations with God).

Btw, why didn't you like it? (If you do reply, wich you probably won't).

Darcy Williams ha! love it & I agree.

Steve Svastics I'm confused. So you DON'T like it???!!!!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Liebson LOL I didn't even read the book but I don't plan to and this is funny :D

Greg Law Bless your heart Kate. I give you an H for humor, but you must be believing what you think. Please question what you think! Try 'Loving What Is' by Byron Katie.

Niyati Rughani Pshhh weird

Paola Carrasco LOVE THIS i literally stopped reading it for so much bull shit it presented

Alexandru You are right, the book is very cheap theology....

Pamela Bwahaha! This thing annoyed me almost as much as the cheesy "Who Moved My Cheese?"