Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Show the Fire

Show the Fire by Susan Fanetti

bookshelves: 2014-books, may-2014, loaned
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: ~IreneOust~

**4.5 Horde stars**

WARNING: Hand holding is required for this book. Tears will flow.

A lot of stuff happens in this edition of Signal Bend. The cruelest enemy to cross paths with the Horde has left his mark on the brothers. The brothers see some of their darkest days in this book.
To love a man of the Night Horde was to know hurt.
Why not 5 stars? My reason deals with the beginning of the book. Len and Tasha relationship was not my cup of tea. Len mentioned that he felt like he needed to get his head examined. I was beginning to feel that about their relationship. I agree with Len when he said, (view spoiler)

Meet the men of Night Horde Motorcycle Club(& their women):
Isaac: (40 years old) President and runs the town. A huge nerd.
♥Lilli♥: badass chick. Former military.
~~~~~~~~~
Showdown: (54 years old) Vice President. Loyal and wise. Isaac's bestfriend.
♥Shannon♥: high class. Skirts and high heels type of gal.
~~~~~~~~~
Bart: (30 years old) (view spoiler)
♥Riley♥: movie star.
~~~~~~~~~
Havoc: (38 years old) Enforcer. Bart's bestfriend. Rough around the edges. Bullheaded
♥Cory♥: hippie girl. single mom.
~~~~~~~~~
Len: (48 years old) Sergeant at Arms. Loner.
♥Tasha♥: club daughter. doctor.
~~~~~~~~~
Dom: (26 years old) patch.
Badger: (24 years old) youngest patch.
Tommy: (30ish years old) transferred in. Ex-Navy. Bold, brash young gun.
Zeke: (60 years old) transferred in. Former outlaw.
Double A: (22 years old) prospect

SERIES:
Move the Sun (Signal Bend, #1) by Susan Fanetti Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2) by Susan Fanetti Into the Storm (Signal Bend, #3) by Susan Fanetti Alone on Earth (Signal Bend, #4) by Susan Fanetti All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5) by Susan Fanetti Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6) by Susan Fanetti
Continuing story where secondary characters from the first book become the main focus in subsequent books.
Book 1 - Isaac | Book 2 - Isaac | Book 3 - "Showdown" | Book 4 - Bart | Book 5 - "Havoc" | Book 6 - Len | Book 7 - "Badger"
To find out when book 7 will be released click here.

Novella:
In Dark Woods (Signal Bend, #4.5) by Susan Fanetti
(#4.5 - Isaac)

Book 1 - MOVE THE SUN review | Book 2 - BEHOLD THE STARS review | Book 3 - INTO THE STORM review | Book 4 - ALONE ON EARTH review | Book 4.5 - IN DARK WOODS review | Book 5 - ALL THE SKY

IT'S LIVE -> http://amzn.to/TE6plP
5/23/2014

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Show the Fire.

May 23, 2014 – Started Reading
May 23, 2014 – Shelved
May 23, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 23, 2014 –
2.0% "From the author- " -my promise to you. There is always light at the end." \n description \n \n Okay, I'm nervous now!!"
May 24, 2014 –
57.0% ""You don't love anybody. You don't even love you."\n \n "
May 24, 2014 –
64.0% "I don't want to turn the page.\n \n "
May 24, 2014 –
66.0% "What a nightmare\n \n "
May 25, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014-books
May 25, 2014 – Shelved as: may-2014
May 25, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 26, 2015 – Shelved as: loaned

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)

Vera Can't wait for this! Love that you listed all the Horde men! LOL!!! :D

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vera wrote: "Can't wait for this! Love that you listed all the Horde men! LOL!!! :D"

Me too!! I'm so excited to start this one. :)

message 3: by Mo (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mo What age is Len?

message 4: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Old enough for me ;)

Amy | Foxy Blogs LMAO!!! That cracks me->
"What age is Len?"
"Old enough for me."

I'm not sure...but I'll figure it out.

message 6: by Mo (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mo LOL, girls... OK. He is over the age of consent so that is OK. Not that that would worry Irene.... she would jump him either way!! NIGHT.

Vera *fist bump* AMY!

Len is legal for sure! LMAO!!!!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mo wrote: "LOL, girls... OK. He is over the age of consent so that is OK. Not that that would worry Irene.... she would jump him either way!! NIGHT."

LMAO!! Irene is going to beat us all with a hockey stick!!!
Sweet dreams, Mo!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vera wrote: "*fist bump* AMY!

Len is legal for sure! LMAO!!!!!"

*fist bump* back!!! YES!!! Feels good to make it to the party!

And the last book is Badger!! And he is legal too! So it's all good! Lust away

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mo and Irene....Len is 48 years old. :)

Nathi *Shut it and let me read* YEay!! I'm happy that I got many reads! Because I'm still on book 1!

message 13: by ~IreneOust~ (new)

~IreneOust~ Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Mo and Irene....Len is 48 years old. :)"

Amy | Foxy Blogs Nathi *Shut it and let me read* wrote: "YEay!! I'm happy that I got many reads! Because I'm still on book 1!"

Enjoy, Nathi!!! I read them all back to back! So, good. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Spin ~ Isaac ~ wrote: "Amy (Foxy) wrote: Oh YAY! He is my husband's age. AND they both got shaved head ... should be a fun weekend, if you catch me ;) LOL!"

Sweet!!! I'm so excited!! I just need things to calm down here so I can start.

message 16: by Mo (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mo I read her introduction.... gonna be a tough one I think.

Amy | Foxy Blogs I agree. Glad we have our group support for this one.

message 18: by Vera (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vera Amy - Badger has come a long way... He's man with a voice now. :)

message 19: by Vera (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vera Mo - I agree.... Almost gave me a heart attack.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vera - yay. You made it ❤️❤️

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like an awesome series <3 great review!!

message 22: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Great review!! Reading everyone's reviews and comments make me want to read this one.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Kat Stark wrote: "Sounds like an awesome series <3 great review!!"

Thanks, Kat!!! If you like MC books you should check out this series! It's very well done.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Bev **Read like a Champion** wrote: "Great review!! Reading everyone's reviews and comments make me want to read this one."

Bev, each book is so good!!! And how the author connects all the stories is superb! I know you left off after book 2...book 3 is much mellower. Book 2 was a lot to take in.

message 25: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Bev **Read like a Champion** wrote: "Great review!! Reading everyone's reviews and comments make me want to read this one."

Bev, each book is so good!!! And how the author connects all the stories..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I have it on my list amy :) due to all the glowing reviews

message 27: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Great review Foxy!

message 28: by Mo (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mo Great review, I was so consumed by 68% that I am not sure if I even mentioned Len and Tasha in my review. re your spoiler, I felt the same way.

message 29: by Amanda (last edited May 25, 2014 05:51PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amanda seriously we need lotsa booze, hugs and hand holding for this one.

(view spoiler)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Bev **Read like a Champion** wrote: "I may just do a back to back and get them finished...especially since I have them! "

Bev, you have them and you haven't read them?! *smh* To slow you down when you read with me...you should read it as your second book.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Kat Stark wrote: "I have it on my list amy :) due to all the glowing reviews"

You know what's funny....I marked in book 5 (All the Sky) "tell Kat" bc it mentions Elder Scrolls.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mysza wrote: "Great review Foxy!"

Amy | Foxy Blogs Mo wrote: "Great review, I was so consumed by 68% that I am not sure if I even mentioned Len and Tasha in my review. re your spoiler, I felt the same way."

Thanks, Mo!!! I know at 68% the tears started flowing. Thanks for book chatting with me on this one. :) AND all the others in the series. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Amanda wrote: "seriously we need lotsa booze, hugs and hand holding for this one."

OMG, AMANDA!!! you so know it! I hope this series ends on an HEA.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Actually, Amanda, isn't Dom (or maybe it is Double A) who pours the drinks for Horde men. We need him to pour us some too.

message 36: by Vallsykes (last edited May 25, 2014 06:32PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vallsykes Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Len and Tasha relationship was not my cup of tea."
Great and informative review, Amy! I agree with your PoV on Len and Tash. I'm more for the traditional romance set up myself, esp. when it is exclusive and intense. That's right up my alley. Though, the "other allies" I've read own have struck up one or two notable unconventional romances, but this one isn't one of them.
Still Len and Tash are notable characters in other ways.

I love your breakdown and List of the Horde.

Vallsykes Amanda wrote: "seriously we need lotsa booze, hugs and hand holding for this one.

[spoilers removed]"

I agree, Amanda, with the hand holding and the spoiler:)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vallsykes wrote: "Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Len and Tasha relationship was not my cup of tea."

Thank you,Vallskyes!! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Love your review Amy! = )))

message 40: by Lisa Jayne (new)

Lisa Jayne FANTASTIC reviewing, Amy x

TeriLyn Excellent review, Amy.

message 42: by Vera (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vera Love it Amy!

Amy | Foxy Blogs SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Love your review Amy! = )))"

Thank you, my lovely friend. :) ❤️

Amy | Foxy Blogs Lisa Jayne wrote: "FANTASTIC reviewing, Amy x"

Awe, you're always so sweet to me, LJ ❤️

Amy | Foxy Blogs TeriLyn wrote: "Excellent review, Amy."

You too!! I'm glad we all were there for each other. ❤️

Amy | Foxy Blogs Vera wrote: "Love it Amy!"

Vera, I look forward to your thoughts on this book. ❤️

Wendy'sThoughts Amy... you way of giving us everything ... setting the part up and breaking down the series so perfectly... love that... Thanks ♥

Amy | Foxy Blogs Wendy'sThoughts wrote: "Amy... you way of giving us everything ... setting the part up and breaking down the series so perfectly... love that... Thanks ♥"

Awe, thanks, Wendy. It helped me when I first started reading the series. I read them back to back. So, I needed to get all the characters straight. :).
Super excited about Badgers book coming up in six weeks. I've been curious about his story since he was an acne faced prospect. He's probably changed the most out of all the characters.

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Amy! ;))

♥Sharon♥ Great review, Amy! xo