Marisa Oldham's Reviews > Pieces of Me

Pieces of Me by Carrigan Richards

Literally have chills...

To say that Pieces of Me by Carrigan Richards is a good book, would be putting it lightly. I absolutely LOVED this book. I'm a firm believer that if a book makes me cry, the author has written a compelling and emotional book that rakes the emotions right out of your heart. There have been many books that have made me cry, but it's been a while since I've read one. I was in tears when I reached 61% (Kindle) of this book, but I felt empathy for Corinne from the first page. I felt every emotion she felt as I was reading.
Not only is the story touching, but it leaves you with a feeling that you can conquer anything that comes your way, no matter how terrible it is.
The writing was beautiful. I loved the poetic feel to the story and the descriptions of the environments. The story was very well paced, as it left me wanting more and more and dying to know exactly what happened.
Richards has done an impeccable job writing this book and I would recommend it to everyone. Pieces of Me is not a book that I will soon forget. I have a feeling that like many of the best sellers I have read, Beautiful Ruins, The Fault In Our Stars, and Tell The Wolves I'm home, that Pieces of Me will be one of those books I always pipe up about when asked what is your favorite book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pieces of Me.

May 22, 2014 – Started Reading