Crazy for Books (Stephanie)'s Reviews > Breaking Storm

Breaking Storm by Opal Carew

ARC provided through NetGalley by publisher for an honest review.

4.5 BECK AND CALL STARS

DANG!!!... is all I can say. What a fantasy fulfilled and where can I find those guys :D?

When Storm aka Rafe shows up on the tour to find Melanie in a room with a bunch of guys and Travis about to take off his pants, he's pissed off. But Melanie explains that what he saw wasn't really what he thought. Storm believes her until and drunken Diego, spills the beans. This prompts Storm to realize that he needs to feed Melanie's desire to set herself free and explore he wild side.

Storm sets up an unbelievable night for her, which prompts him to start thinking about what he really wants from a relationship with her. Melanie perceives this as him pulling away and deciding he doesn't want a relationship with her. But something happens to bring everything to a halt.

Yum!

I still don't understand how a guy could want to marry a girl who had been intimate with his brother, as Jessica is marrying Dane. That totally freaks me out. LOL

It was well written, not too much but just enough. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it's a novella and I wanted more story before it ended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Storm.

May 19, 2014 – Shelved