Books&Dreams's Reviews > Abby's Survival

Abby's Survival by B.L. Mooney

May 19, 2014

photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This is book 2 in B.L. Mooney's series.
You need to read book one in order to read this book.
I gave this book 5 stars.

This is Olivia and Kyle's story and Abby and John's story.
It leaves off right where book one ended.

IF YOU have not read book one do NOT read this review.

Olivia and Abby have been through hell and back, and in this book they are learning how to deal with the aftermath of all the turmoil and nastiness that they have been dealt in their life. They are two best friends that need each other to see that there is still good in their life. After all they have been through I can see why they do some of the things that they do. BUT I wanted to kill them half the time and yell WAKE UP!!!

I feel like Olivia leaned on Abby a little too much, and pushed Kyle right out of the way. So him in turn acting the way he does to me is very justified!!!! Even though I understand why she did it. I felt like she is a strong woman and she can get through anything yet she let this thing that happened to her in her life destroy her almost to a point where she was unable to come back from. I get it and I don't. I wanted to shake her and ask her what the hell was going on in that head of hers. I mean who walks into a knife? Olivia! ANYWAY, I loved this book it was a really deep read, but yet I still found myself laughing and enjoying it. Thank you so much B.L. for another amazing book! <3
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abby's Survival.

Started Reading