Books&Dreams's Reviews > Renegade Reject

Renegade Reject by Emily Minton

photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This is book 2 in the Renegade Sons MC
It can be read as a stand alone.

I did read book one. Loved it. Was scared that I wouldn't love this one as much as I did the first. I was wrong. I liked this one more.
This is Daisy and Garrett's "Preach" story.
I gave this book 5 stars.

Daisy has lived her life on the sidelines of the MC. Her father is a member, and her mother a club whore turned old lady. Not wanting to be anything like they were she chooses to live her life different. One where she is close to the family that she loves but not active.
Struggling to keep her life together. She kinda gives up. Until she met Preach. He is everything she swore she didn't want in life. And one night changes it all.

Garrett "Preach" lived his life for his father and for the things his father wanted. He never thought he would want anything more than freedom. That is until he Meets Daisy his "little flower." She shows him there is more to life than pain.
But he has a secret; one that forces him to choose. He does love Daisy, but these are his brothers. He knows he should let her go because he can't have her, but that is easier said then done. What is he going to do? Especially when she moves on can he prove to her that he is the man for her?

Again wholly hotness!!!!! This book was smoking hot, and kept me glued to the pages the whole time, I didn't want to put it down. This book was well written and I fell in love with these two characters from the very beginning. All I can say is she has done it again! She kept me wanting more and more! I love this series. Thank you again for a smoking hot book! I look forward to reading more of your work! <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Renegade Reject.

Started Reading