Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > Wicked Innocence

Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

4.5 SAXON STARS

*A copy given by author, in return for an honest review.*

“His twenty-five, he thinks I’m twenty-one, I’m actually seventeen”.

This book starts out with 14yr old Micah meeting a stranger to pick up her new Identity to start her new life and forget about her past. New Identity also makes her 4yrs older than her real age. Then it cuts to 3yrs later, Micah on her way to audition to be a singer for a new rock group called Resurrection. She almost lost her chance by being so nervous, but without waiting for another chance, she just sang her heart out and blew everyone away. Which got her another audition with the band’s manager.

photo WickedInnocence-Teaser1.jpg

Saxon was a troubled rock star who had trouble handling his fame. Until he was pushed to enter rehab and get himself cleaned up. Community Service was also part of the deal, or jail time. After his stint in rehab and time in community service, Saxon changed and became a better and more responsible person. He swore to himself he will never cause anything that will hurt anyone ever again. He became good and got used to his routine with Managing a new rock band, until she came along. He was thrown into different emotions, he didn’t know how to handle. After Micah became part of the band, Saxon started to spend a lot of them with her. Training her and just helping get ready for their upcoming tour. The more time they spent together, the more Saxon was losing control himself. Micah turned his world upside down, he ended up falling for her hard and fast. He always reminded himself that he doesn’t do romance and love, at least not until her.

Same can be said about Micah, she didn’t expect for love to sneak up on her. All she wanted was to be part of the band, because of her love for music. She didn’t know love will also find her on her way up to making her dreams come true. When things started to heat up with her and Saxon, her past caught up to her.

Will Saxon leave Micah when he finds all her lies?
What will he do when he finds out that Micah is actually a 17 yr old girl?
Read and find out.

photo WickedInnocence-Teaser2-Clean.jpg

I love this story and really enjoyed Saxon and Micah,. They were so sweet, I couldn’t help but want them to have their happily ever after. As an ex-badboy, you will be surprise on how sweet Saxon is. I do wish there was more heat in the book and I felt like the book ended too soon. I am hoping that Missy is writing a sequel, because I feel like Saxon and Micah deserved a better ending.

Also Saxon is now added to my ever so growing book boyfriends. <3 Saxon!

This book also shows that age is nothing but a number and I believe that completely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Innocence.

May 17, 2014 – Shelved