Babbling Chatter Reads's Reviews > More Than This

More Than This by Jay McLean

May 15, 2014

bookshelves: must-read-favorites
Read 3 times. Last read May 15, 2014.

Thank goodness I came across this story because this has been added as one of my TOP faves! The intensity and emotions that was written since the start and throughout the book was nonstop surprising! LOVE <3 Jake and Mikayla! I could go on and on on why its a MUST READ but the book experience will be so much better with no spoilers from my part. ;) WOW!

My review responses on Audible:
"I fell in LOVE <3 Jake and Mikayla even more!"

What made the experience of listening to More Than This the most enjoyable?
I have read this book more than once and now have listen the audio version and the story still had me swooning and giving me all the feels. It felt like I was experiencing this story for the first time but this time through sound via ears.

What did you like best about this story?
Everything! The intensity and emotions that was written since the start and throughout the book was nonstop surprising. I could go on and on on why its a MUST READ but the book experience whether you read or listen will be so much better with no spoilers from my part. ;) WOW!

Have you listened to any of Jeremy York and Allison Lynnewood ’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
This is the first time listening to Jeremy York and Allison Lynnewood performance. I look forward to hearing more of their works.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes! I am a huge fan of this series and would love to listen to it in all in one sitting but of course life happens. I squeezed in a listen every chance I got including having it be the one to tell me a "bedtime" story before going to sleep.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than This.

Quotes Babbling Chatter Liked

Jay McLean
“God Jake, I so much more than a lot like you."

"Mikayla, I passed that stage a long, long time ago.”

Jay McLean
“God, I can't even begin to tell you... I just wish that you could have felt it too. So that when you found your Jake Andrews, you would know. You would know what it felt like to stand in front of your forever.”

Jay McLean
“He's not the heart and flowers kind of guy, but he's the heart and soul kind, and fuck if every girl would rather that than flowers.”

Jay McLean
“It's just you. It's only ever been just you. It will always only ever be just you.”

Finished Reading