Stacey's Reviews > Bone Chiller

Publisher: Heske Horror
Published: 2009
ISBN: 978-1427635259
Pages: 140

This book is like nothing I have ever read before. It is a graphic novel collection of short stories that grabbed my attention from the very first page. It was suspenseful with twist and turns making it impossible for me to stop reading it once I opened it.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thriller which gave me a glimpse into the minds of dark individuals who could very well be a neighbor or co-worker. The stories are quick reads with various topics-- child abuse, rape, murder and serial killers—and are easy to follow along. Some of the subjects are difficult to digest and may make some readers uncomfortable or frightened. This may be because the stories and characters are so very real. Each story can stand alone but they blend very well together. I am not used to reading books written in this form so I must admit I did have to reread some parts of the stories. However, that is a reflection on me not on Mr. Heske’s storytelling ability.

The art work is simply amazing and coupled with Mr. Heske’s storytelling ability, makes for an incredible read. If you are a fan of horror books, this is the book for you. After reading this book, I look forward to reading another one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bone Chiller.

Finished Reading