SamJ ★Needs a HEA★'s Reviews > The Billionaire's Obsession: Simon

The Billionaire's Obsession by J.S. Scott

3.5 rounded up to 4 stars!

Was a nice enjoyable easy read, and a bargain price for the set.

At one point (when it was hinting at Simon never having had a girlfriend, except one woman when he was 16 and his life changed yadda yadda - I worried it was going to go down a Mrs Robinson copy of 50 shades of grey, but thankfully it did not)

Kara frustrated me at the halfway point! She decided she can wait until Simon is ready to tell her what had happened to him when he was young, let him do it in his own time, then the very next day is emotionally blackmailing the poor guy to get him to tell her!

In fact she seemed quite willing to use his fear of losing her to get her own way a lot tbh!

But, all in was a decent enough read and I may pick up Sam's story in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire's Obsession.

May 13, 2014 – Shelved
May 13, 2014 – Shelved as: on-kindle-waiting-to-be-read
May 13, 2014 – Shelved as: bargain-or-reduced-price
May 19, 2014 – Started Reading
May 20, 2014 –
1.0% ""But here he was again..leering out the window like an unbalanced stalker, waiting to get a glimpse of Kara Foster.....and then, when he spotted, he'd do the same thing he always did. He'd follow her at a distance, trying not to alarm her, and wait until she had let herself into her apartment safely before he turned around and walked home"\n \n Unbalanced stalker you say? Hmm yes **nods** But I might like you!"
May 20, 2014 –
0.0% "So Simon does not have girlfriends, he "didn't include the one woman who had changed his life forever at the age of 16"and"regardless of what he felt for her, Simon had some issues. The restraints, the blindfold, not wanting her to see him when they had sex. Maybe he liked a little kink - but something more was going on in his head"\n Oh, ok, Christian - oops, I mean Simon is into kink and had something happen at 16!"
May 20, 2014 –
48.0% "Oh no, the heroine ran away as she "caught" the hero in an apparent flirtation/come on from another women that he might have possibly seemed to be receptive to - from behind the bush/wall/donkey the heroine just so happened to be standing behind at that exact moment, and she may have ran off at the very second right before the hero told the other women to stuff it! Have never seen this before!"
May 21, 2014 – Shelved as: 3-and-a-half-star-reads
May 21, 2014 – Shelved as: book-challenge-2014
May 21, 2014 – Shelved as: first-read-by-author
May 21, 2014 – Shelved as: hero-possessive-jealous-ott-alpha
May 21, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ PS. I am actually enjoying this though! Yes, really!

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn looks good might have to get it!!!

message 3: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Love the sound of this one - great review x

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ Thanks both! I will get the brothers books at some point - Sam!

But I do love a "stalkery" guy" I need my head checked sometimes! lol