Sanne Heremans's Reviews > Finding Us: Jules and Nate

Finding Us by Allie Juliette Mousseau

bookshelves: arc, epic-love, favorite

Oh Allie my darling,you really outdid yourself with this second book!
While I liked the first book in this series, I absolutely and utterly fell in love with the second book.

You are a true sweetheart and I love talking to you on a daily basis, or stalking as you would like to call it ;-)

Jules and Nate are both uniquely written characters. I didn't know Jules all that well in the first book, she was just the friend of Livie for me. Now, Nate I fell in love with the moment he entered in the bar scene of book 1. Jules is not the shy girl you might think she is, no she a naughty alter ego, which one you ask - Read and find out! Nate is a hot cowboy with a broken soul, which has been caused by his screw up of a father. Will they heal each other or will this all blow into pieces? It will not be an easy ride, I’ll tell you that much.

Their relationship will make you laugh, cry, shout, .. And let you feel a lot more emotions and beyond! Let’s not forget the fantastic music that Allie included in every chapter, please listen to it while reading the book as it will make it even better.

What I loved about their story is the way how they grew back to each other after a catastrophic event tore them apart last time. Jules will go above and beyond to get Nate to notice her once again, you’ll love every moment of their crazy ass ride! Once they finally do get together, man, hot damn! :D

I really urge you to give this book an honest chance and hope you write a review, no matter how long, once you are finished!

Sanne ~ Scandalous Book Blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Us.

May 11, 2014 – Started Reading
May 11, 2014 – Shelved
May 11, 2014 – Shelved as: arc
May 11, 2014 – Shelved as: epic-love
May 11, 2014 – Shelved as: favorite
May 11, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly great review! I saw the third book available on fb. I'm going to start with the first book but I'm looking forward to this one.