Jen's Reviews > In Bed With the Boss

In Bed With the Boss by Alexa Bravo

bookshelves: keep
Recommended for: romance

This is a fantastic read! It is a STRONG 4.5 stars!! I love books that have the H/h with immediate chemistry and they act on it. This books starts out wide open with a HAWT elevator scene, then the meat of the story builds.
Trish and Keith meat in a chance encounter on an elevator full of people. Immediate awareness and attraction passes between them. When the elevator empties all but them, they act on their attraction. Trish is a 40 y.o. divorcee that was verbally and emotionally beat down by her ex. Keith is a mid-40s y.o. man overcoming the death of a forced engagement and unborn child, not to mention the physical trauma he suffered. The passion is through the roof and very palpable. They discover that Keith is the head guy for a huge company that Trish works for. The plan was for Keith to meet this "center manager" and take them along on a 2 week, nationwide meet and greet to unroll her already in action plans for a successful center. They both decide that during this trip, their attraction and feelings must be stalled and not shown to the other employees. No worries!! No spoilers will be given away!!
I really enjoyed this read. The only thing I wish was for a more in depth ending. I was looking at the percentage I was and the part of the story and I KNEW I was in for a cliffhanger, however, Alexa Bravo, wrapped it all up in a pretty little HEA. I would like to have had a little more in depth with each character. I would have loved to read a show down between Trish and Liz!! However, even though the book doesn't have these things, it is still a good read and I would recommend it!
Recommend: YEP!
Heat: 4/5
Re-read: YEP!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Bed With the Boss.

May 7, 2014 – Started Reading
May 10, 2014 – Shelved
May 10, 2014 – Shelved as: keep
May 10, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Bravo Thanks for the review, Jen! Alexa.