Ebbie ~Author Groupies's Reviews > Finding Us: Jules and Nate

Finding Us by Allie Juliette Mousseau

Title: Finding Jules and Nate (True North 2)
Author: Allie Mousseau
Rating: 5 Groupie Stars
Reviewer: Ebbie

Allie you really out did yourself with this second book. While I thought the first book was a good read
I loved this second book. Jules has also loved Nate; Nate is a little slow to realize this. Nate also feels
like he isn't good enough for Jules. Jules finally decides that she will do whatever she has to do to make Nate notice her. After that this book and their love affair gets very hot! In the end will Jules' love be enough to help Nate heal from his troubled past or will his past take over his future?

This was a fast read for me because I couldn't put it down, it was that good. I fell in love with Nate in the first book and that only became stronger in this second book. He is a true gentleman, which is refreshing to see in a book. Jules is a little shy at first but then when she decides it's time to make the move to get her man, she becomes more confident and takes the bull by the horns. Jules has a little secret that no one knows but Nate figures it out. She was afraid it would change how he felt about her so you'll need to read TN 2 to find out for yourself. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance story. I cannot wait to read more about the North Brothers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Us.

May 9, 2014 – Shelved