KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Blurred Lines

Blurred Lines by Jennifer K. Brand

liked it

☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author "Jennifer K. Brand" in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

3.5 Tantalizing Suspenseful Stars

REVENGE

Ok hmmm well this was different!! Wasn't at all dark like I thought it was going to be, but still a good read, got a bit bored with it in the beginning just wasn't to sure where the story was going to go but about half way it started picking up and I became absorbed with it..This book pretty much had it all though, passion, romance, suspense and a shit load of action..

CAPTIVE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We first came across Lori at the beginning of the story where she's bound in a dark windowless room, she recalls taking a stroll then the next minute wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, which all point to Davide (Operation get the hottie manager into bed) who she had a brief if somewhat steamy affair whilst on holiday abroad..

HE WAS THE SON OF A DRUG LORD OR MAFIA DON

A year goes by and Lori returns to Barcelona in the hopes of finding Davide and rekindling their attraction, this is where things take a turn for the worst!!

VENGEANCE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We both lived on opposite sides of the world, we would probably never see each other again.And we were both content on that fact. Until I wanted more.

SECOND IN COMMAND IN A SPANISH CARTEL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whatever he was in, it was much bigger and deeper than what he felt for me

TWO CRIME SYNDICATES

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blurred Lines.

May 8, 2014 – Shelved
May 8, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 26, 2014 – Started Reading
May 26, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)