Haley's Reviews > Sweet Destruction

Sweet Destruction by Paige Weaver

19528861

Paige Weaver does it again! She has written another story that has sucked me into this fictional world and I loved every minute of it.

Samantha and her brother Bentley grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. With a mother that left her starving and afraid she spent most of her life fending for herself with no one to protect her besides her brother and Walker.

Cole Walker is the bad boy that lived down the street. He stole anything he can get his hands on: cars, drugs, and even food for Samantha.

Walker, Bentley, and Samantha were it for each other. They had each others back when no one else did, until one incident broke the bond of the three of them and left Samantha and Walker HATING each other.

I felt every emotion that was written. Their home life was so sad and it makes me sick that some children have to grow up like this.

I loved the chemistry and relationship between Walker and Samantha. They were so feisty and mean to each other but at the same time I felt the love the shared.

Bentley was also amazing and I hope he gets his own story. It will definitely be interesting!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Destruction.

May 8, 2014 – Started Reading