Michelle Leah Olson's Reviews > Spellbound in Sleepy Hollow: A Von Tassel Sisters Anthology

Spellbound in Sleepy Hollow by Patricia Eimer

bookshelves: literal-addiction-books, may-2014-author-events, reviewed

Our Review by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:
*Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review

What a fun and clever collection! Three intertwining, yet unique tales, using the basis of the original story of Sleepy Hollow and the headless horseman and turning it into a thrilling, romantic comedy of sorts.

In the 'original' Sleepy Hollow we all get to meet Katrina von Tassel, but in Spellbound in Sleepy Hollow we get her AND her sisters, Elizabeth and Cassandra, ghosts bound to the Inn of the Headless Horseman that their nieces, Stephanie, Bri, and Lexi, run.

Bound via a middleman to the Dark Prince, the sextet is tasked with finding and pledging their love to their destined soul mates or be denied entry to Summerland forever. The problem... each and every one of them has a convoluted history with those that they covet and love - heartbreak, lies, subterfuge, & more! - and there is many a hurdle to overcome.

The book was chock full of wit, romance, comedic action and surprise, and was entertaining from cover to cover.

I would highly recommend this book to just about anyone. If you like the legend of Sleepy Hollow you will find this fun and refreshing. If you just want a light-hearted read to put you in a good mood, this is a good one to try.

Kudos to the authors for spinning a fresh, interesting and unique new light paranormal romance. I love each of these authors' independent works, getting them together for a project like this was brilliant! :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spellbound in Sleepy Hollow.

May 6, 2014 – Shelved