Ami's Reviews > Saving Ciaran

Saving Ciaran by Cassandra Gold

Mar 07, 2010

bookshelves: mm-fantasy-pnr-futuristic-scifi, 4-and-half-stars_rating
Read from March 07 to 08, 2010

Drew is a werewolf, he has been shunned out by his family for being gay. One the way to family cabin, he stumbles into Ciaran, a "Bat-boy" (Drew description due to Ciaran's black wings and pointed ears). Ciaran turns out to be half-demon, summoned to the human world by people who ended up hurting him. Drew then takes him to his cabin and they start their life as roommate and friends -- though Drew also develops strong feeling for Ciaran.

If I have to sum up this story by one word, it will be "awwwwww". Yes, this story is sweet and tender. Ciaran is like an innocent kid, he only learns about human from books, and it's sweet to see him trying to understand this new world. Love reading his thoughts as well as Drew's view of him. It's cute to see that Ciaran learns about two men kissing from watching soap opera (I guess thank God, for soap opera, huh?).

It actually takes time for the story to grown -- so the kiss and the love making doesn't even appear until the end. But the journey to get to there is so worth it. I love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saving Ciaran.

12/12/2016 marked as: read