Lisa's Reviews > Intimidator

Intimidator by Cari Silverwood

bookshelves: 2014-erotic-read-challenge

If you asked me what my favorite genres to read are, sci-fi usually doesn't make the list. However, as a fan of Cari Silverwood's writing I took a chance on this. Wow! I'm so glad I did! This story is amazing and the characters come to life as they sizzle on the page!

Stom is an alien, although I'll admit, I sometimes forgot that while reading about his Alpha male hotness, until an action jerks you back into the "reality" of their lives. He's a warrior who has lost all that he cares about when his life mate and home planet was destroyed. He is gifted Willow as a reward for everything he does, but he refuses to dishonor his love for Nassia.

Willow, her name is perfect. Strong, but tender-- she can and will bend under powerful forces. She falls hard for Stom, but there are so many obstacles between them. They are both fighting the burning desire and need for each other.

Sc-fi, romance, steamy erotic scenes-- Cari writes is all in an addictive tale that you have to read! Make sure you have time when you start this, because you will NOT be able to put it down! Batteries, boyfriend or electric toothbrush :) are also recommended!

Remember, I said sc-fi wasn't one of my faves? Well, now I can't wait to read more of this series!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intimidator.

Finished Reading
May 6, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
May 6, 2014 – Shelved
May 6, 2014 – Shelved as: 2014-erotic-read-challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula Good and informative review Lisa.

Lisa Thanks Paula. . I struggle with reviews sometimes.

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula As do I. Best wishes.