Jess's Reviews > Souls ReAligned

Souls ReAligned by Tricia Daniels

U 50x66

What’s better than a hot alpha male? A hot alpha male with an Irish accent that’s what ;) Ethan O’Connell, sexy, dominant man who can melt your panties with a single look or a roughish smile.

In book two, we have Ethan and Olivia struggling to find a balance in their relationship. Olivia is still guarded and wanting to protect her heart. Ethan wants to prove to her that he loves her and her alone. Despite their reservations, the two of them are bound and a force outside of them is pulling them closer together. There are some incredible moments. Sweet and tender. One of the sweetest ones is this:

Lifting her hand to his heart, she places her palm over it. “What makes me happy is what’s in HERE.” She presses her hand against it firmly. “Everything I need … is here,“ she says, feeling it beat harder and faster, pounding heavily in his chest.

description

Awww!

And some moments are hot:
A moment longer and he would have had her out of her panties with her dress hiked up over her hips. Folding her over his desk, he’d have his wicked Irish way with her, fast and hard.

And trust me, there are even hotter moments ;)

Like every relationship, the two of them struggle with balance and have arguments. But with Ethan, it’s hard to stay angry with him, especially with that adorable accent. Poor Olivia doesn’t stand a chance! My favourite quote has to be from Ethan when he takes her to Ireland:

“Welcome to Ireland,” he whispers. “You’ll want to come again, soon. And … I can personally guarantee, Miss James, that you’re going to come often.”

description

*wipes brow* You know exactly what he means when he says that ;)

Poor Ethan does struggle with the repercussions of an ex that is determined to make his life hell. Olivia is so understanding and will stand by him no matter the outcome.

Both Olivia and Ethan have secrets, secrets that they both want to keep hidden. What will happen when the secrets come to light? Will they bring the two of them closer or drive them apart? Tension, drama, cute and sweet moments, hot sex, Tricia has everything in her story. She has created incredible characters that you love and some you hate. Carter, John and Shannon are some of my favourites. Ethan of course is number one ;) And the ending … We are left on the edge of our seats! So many questions left to be answered. What does the future hold for Olivia and Ethan? I look forward to finding out what Tricia has in store for us. This is definitely a favourite series of mine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Souls ReAligned.

Finished Reading