Samantha Stambaugh's Reviews > Club Privé: Book II

Club Privé by M.S. Parker

May 03, 2014

bookshelves: erotica, fiction, romance, blog, review

Welcome to the second in the five book series of Club Prive. Go to my review of book 1 if you missed it. You definitely need to read each book in order to get the whole story.

At the beginning of this book, we see our main attractive male lead, Gavin, confess to having been a little underhanded from the beginning...but, of course, for good reason. He just had to find a way to see Carrie again. What better way to find out about the woman who has caught your attention than asking her best friend. The main question is: will Carrie be able to trust Gavin again after he lied?

While Carrie battled herself about whether to forgive Gavin, I found it humorous how she handled the wooing stage of Gavin's affections. In the end, Carrie agrees to go to a formal charity event with him, but not necessarily in a romantic sense.

Because this is an ongoing storyline, and I really don't want to give anything away, I can't say much more about what goes on. But I can tease you a bit and say that I think Book 2 is even more steamy than Book 1. I guess you'll just have to go and read it now. You're welcome!

I enjoyed the passion and sensuality of this book, but I do wish Carrie was a little stronger in her personal convictions. I recommend to those who enjoy erotic romance.

I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

~ cross-posted on Beyond My Bookshelf

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Privé.

May 3, 2014 – Shelved